Goodbye winter ... hello spring!
Re-release date: 25 October 2017
A little later than originally planned, we're excited to launch our spring menu tonight. The new menu features a number of new dishes, Jay Olson, Executive Chef describes the new menu as fresh, light and colourful.
Here's a couple of new items, click the link below for the full menu.
- Sashimi - white fish of the day, nahm jim, coconut cream, karengo fronds
- Jay's fried chicken taco - secret herbs and spices, slaw, guacamole, corn salsa
- Beef hakari - lightly smoked beef fillet, IPA battered Marlborough mussels, watercress fraiche, gourmet potatoes and jus
- Spring greens - asparagus and peas with smoked butter, lemon and goat's cheese
- Tumeric latte panna cotta - cinnamon, sticky gingernut finger
We've retained some real tMK Classics, perpetual favourites such as the Popcorn Prawns and Crispy Calamari are all still available.
Book now: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 547 0792
Christmas is just around the corner - are you sorted?
Let us take care of Christmas dinner for you - join us in TMK for dinner from 5pm onwards, last seating at 8.30pm.
Check out the Christmas a la carte menu here.
Pricing: adults $110pp, children 6-10 half price ($55), children under 6 dine free.
Contact us to make a booking or to find out more